Sunday, April 1, 2018

Google Timer Tech Tip

This week for my Tech Tip I decided to look into Google timers.  I had no idea that Google had this feature, although it does not surprise me. 

When it comes to studying or working on projects, assignments etc., I have always heard that setting a timer for about 15-20 minutes (or however long you like) and working for that amount of time and then allowing yourself to take a break is a really great way to get things done! Especially for those who procrastinate or are easily distracted (A.K.A. me). 

I have never actually tried this method, but now that I know Google has a timer I can easily set on my laptop while I'm working I think I will try it! Here's to less procrastination!

I'm a huge Sound of Music fan and got a really good laugh out of this picture. 

The Hills are Alive....with Procrastination.  Web Source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment