Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

So far I received really great feedback on both my stories that I've written and my project. The comments that I find most useful are the ones that ask questions about the story or suggest ways I could elaborate. I like these comments as opposed to just grammatical error comments because they allow me to think outside the box and develop new ideas that I hadn't thought about before.

In return I feel like I have tried to leave those kinds of comments on other people's posts as well. Although grammar is important, I feel like that is something that is easier to fix and for the writer to realize on their own.

I really like that my blog and comment wall is an easy place where I can connect with other students in the class. I feel like both represent me very well and are a great place for people to get to know me!

Looking forward I want to continue developing my blog and project with the help of awesome feedback!
 
This feedback cat is a great example of what I talked about in the previous paragraphs.  We can't grow without feedback! 

No comments:

Post a Comment